What We Can Offer
- Earth work: embankment, soft oil treatment (PVD, VCM and others), back filling and others.
- Utilities work: Culvert/ pipe for storm water, sewage& etc., and cable for electric& telecommunication.
- Road work: various kinds of paving work such as asphalt, concrete and others.
- Miscellaneous work.
- Other infrastructure/ civil engineering related works.
2. Manage/ Operate the in-house supervision consultant team.
3. Quality control and management.
4. Undertake technical study and various technical infrastructure/ civil engineering tasks.
5. Review and identify of construction documents such as construction drawing, specifications, method statement and etc.
6. Set up the ITP (inspection and test plan) and perform proper inspection.
7. Prepare work breakdown structure and quantity of each main activities.
8. Analyze inspection data and write technical reports.
9. Ensure compliance with the construction designs, method statements.
+ Manager: 1 people with at least 15 years experience
+ Assistant Manager: 3 people with at least 7 years experience.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering or other relevant faculty.
Must have certificates/ license of supervision consultant in infrastructure, transportation and other related work field.
Basic knowledge of civil engineering constructions, inspection.
Know how to make plan and organize own work to meet deadlines.
Know how to assess needs, advise and support.
General understanding of QA/QC as well as HSE practices/ requirements