Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role is designed to perform with doing the investigation of all claims that need to clarify the true cause of an insurance event, to help assess claim promptly and accurately for clients but at the same time comply with company strategies to ensure credibility.
Be able to the proactively set the orientation of the investigation for efficiency verification in each case claim.
• Doing investigate in the claim cases need investigation. Always finding the most effective verification methods but must follow the law and compliance rule.
• Be honest and take responsibility for the results of his own investigation report.
• Regularly discuss and seek support from more senior managers or colleagues for cases of over verification ability or complicated. Guaranteed standard verification times for all cases
• Strengthen connectivity and establish legally relationships with hospital partners.
• Self-control of time and plan of the investigation. Control strict the investigate time within TAT claim limits.
• Support and backup team leader in organizing and running the work of investigation team.
• Review claim cases and require for further information if see necessary during investigation.
• Coordinate control investigation expenses reasonably and ensure compliance with regulations on expenses
• Co-operate with Legal for seeking advice for complex cases that could lead to litigation. Co-operate with Compliance department for the fraud cases or suspected cases.
• Handle complaints related and respond enquiries that related to claims from clients, advisor, CM, other departments.
• Participate in the assess and give claim decision within approval limit when necessary (if any)
• Coordinate, support colleagues in all operations. Execute and comply with other tasks assigned by manager and leader
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Communication skills to interact with dynamic personalities to obtain information.
• Logical thinking.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Work in an organized manner.
• Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to the working environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of police, law, medical and insurance
• Have job experience and skills
• Prioritize have good knowledge of life insurance