Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
For over 30 years, APRIL International Care has been specializing in international health insurance solutions. We design, distribute, and manage insurance plans and assistance services for individuals and businesses. With teams across Asia, Europe, and the Americas, we look after our members wherever they are to make sure they have access to the best care.
We are a part of the APRIL Group, a global insurance specialist with 2,300 staff in 16 countries.
To sustain the company's growth and expand our services, we are currently looking for a Claims Administrator.
Essential Job Functions:
• Deliver excellent customer service through high quality and efficient handling of policyholder’s claims
• Understand the clients' needs, eligibility, and coverage, and then provide qualified assistance services correspondingly
• Manage cases proactively by using our internal systems and communicating with all relevant departments
• Formulate, affect, interpret, or implement polices pertaining to strategic claim resolution
• Make prompt and timely decisions on policy cover and settlement costs
• Acquire information as necessary to perform accurate redress calculations
• Achieve set targets in line with required quality standards.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2+ years of experience in medical/life insurance underwriting or claims processing
• Excellent command of the English language, another language, would also be an asset for the role
• Able to analyse and interpret medical information, product features, research data, and synthesize information
• Able to adapt and work well in a multi-cultural environment
• Write clearly and informatively in varying writing styles to meet the needs of different situations
• Flexible and multi-tasking
• Proficient in using computers, Microsoft Office, Internet, and E-mail.
****The candidate can get the following benefits:
· Annual leave: 14 days per year
· Annual health check-up
· Local health insurance benefit