Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To assist/handle motor claims as per the authority matrix.
• To perform the loss adjusting assignment for proper claims settlement.
• To join the required trainings to be delivered by on job training sessions, or others as required.
• To use and manage the E-Claim System and its related tasks/projects in order to well support the motor claims services.
• To comply with the guidelines of the Claims Manual and compliance requirements.
• To set appropriate reserves within the authorized limit and report to authorized persons as required;
• To follow up outstanding claims information
• To keep a good communication with customers (internal and external) to achieve greater customer satisfaction claims services;
• To observe accuracy, completeness and timeliness when carrying out daily responsibilities;
• Timely and accurate reports as required;
• Conduct subrogation and salvage recovery in cases where applicable.
• In-house adjusters
• Motor claims analysis & reports as required by Management.
• Managing and working with Merimen and dealers in the network to ensure the good services to the clients.
• To execute other office tasks as required by the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University / College graduation / last year student with major in Motor or Mechanical Fields.
• Good command of English;
• Effective inter-personal exchange skills
• Influencing skills
• Analytical and synthetical ability.
• At least 2 years of working experience in related fields is preferred.