Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are one of the largest and most successful FinTech startups in the industry, and our Client Support team is growing. As a diverse group of individuals in a dynamic team environment, we are helping to develop a fast-paced and exciting new industry by consistently providing top-notch service to each and every client. If you are looking to join a company where you will be empowered to find creative solutions for your clients, we want to speak with you!
About the role
By providing outstanding service to our company’s clients, you will aid in the growth and development of a variety of support areas related to our industry. We have a need for individuals with a background in a multitude of related fields, including client verification and financial account access. All related industry experience is welcome, and previous work in a similar technical environment will prepare you best for this role.
• Respond to our clients located around the world using both email and live chat. Due to the global nature of our company, excellent oral and written English & Russian is required.
• Provide responses to online requests regarding customer or client issues using secure forms of communication.
• Effective and accurate decision-making skills to select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer.
• Commitment to consistently doing the best job possible, taking pride in your work, and looking for opportunities to improve.
• Communicate with teammates about services and industry trends to more efficiently resolve customer inquiries.
• Act independently, within specific industry and regulatory guidelines.
• Demonstrate flexibility with work assignments and schedules.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• High level of English proficiency with proven ability to deliver a high level of client service.
• Fluent in English and Russian (B2 or equivalent) at a professional level.
• Able to work 40 hours a week, between the hours of 06:00-14:00 UTC (1:00 PM - 9:00 PM VNT).
• Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving, and critical thinking.
• Previous experience managing client relationships.
• Experience working within a metrics-driven environment is an asset.
• Financial services industry experience would be an asset, but is not required.
• Excellent computer literacy and ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms (email, internet, and file management).
• Exceptional time - and self- management, along with strong self-motivation skills.