Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for overall account servicing, maintain and develop client relationships, a profitable book of business and expand new clients.
• Sales and Relationship Development
• Retains and expands existing client relationships and acquires new ones.
• Identifies key decision makers, clients or prospects risks needs and determines the services, products, and combinations that will best serve and address the client/prospect’s issues and objectives
• Leads the development of custom solutions to address the client/prospect needs
• Ensures that the full scope of services are priced appropriately
• Effectively presents the solutions to the client/prospect and negotiates compensation
• Documents the scope of service and compensation in a Service Agreement
• Financial Management
• Manages the financial performance of his/her book of business:
• Develops a business plan for portfolio of clients and prospects to meet specific retention and sales goals.
• Creates a budget for each client in conjunction with Client Advisors and Consulting colleagues
• Manages revenue, profitability, and timely billing and collection (working capital) for each client
• Service Management
• Leads the service team by setting its goals, monitoring its progress, assuring service meets or exceeds client expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions (E&O).
• Leads communication between the client and the service team members locally, nationally and/or globally.
• Oversees quality of deliverables and enforcing critical deadlines
• Seeks feedback on Marsh’s execution of projects and renewals through client survey and ongoing client dialogue.
• Undertake other tasks as might be delegated by the Manager or Deputy Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum Bachelor Degree, economics, accounting would be a plus
• At least 4 years of professional experience
• Possesses developed insurance brokerage, account management and servicing skills and performs client executive duties within the local market place.
• May assist higher-level client executives on larger accounts.
• Good problem solving and communication skills
• Effectively manages and retains renewal business