Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are hiring a team of Client Solutions Managers in SEA. The right candidate for this role should be an expert in full-funnel digital marketing, with experience to manage sizable media budgets with in-house team, media or agencies. The candidate should be analytically minded, detail-oriented, and most importantly, always have a passion to create success for clients and be extremely client-obsessed.
In this role, you will be an advertising & TikTok Product expert, working with advertisers & their agencies, strategizing, designing, implementing, and optimizing campaigns to achieve advertiser's performance and brand objectives. You will be one of the most important partners of our sales team, establishing and strengthening key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a great focus on client service, ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and provide custom solutions for advertisers leveraging our unique ad product suite. The most successful candidates in this role will have a high degree of intellectual curiosity and thrive in an environment where optimal solutions may involve a combination of “inside the box” and “outside the box” thinking.
1. Account Management
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with key agencies in the SEA market
- Manage trusted relationships and give TikTok products' training to key agency stakeholders
- Provide best-in-class service to our Agency partners and all internal teams supporting them.
- Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale pitch strategies
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team
- Develop insightful industry and product specific case studies and playbooks based on client success.
2. Drive Product Adoption
- Partner with internal stakeholders to Build & Deliver 'Agency Success Programs'
- Synchronize client's agency plans with internal cross-functional teams' data to develop campaign, media plan, optimization, best practices aligned with agencies and client business goals
- Establish the strengths of TikTok's product in the eyes of Agency Partners.
- Serve as an external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately drive deeper product adoption.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TikTok’s features and ad units
- Proactively lead product update discussions, educate brands and agencies on TikTok’s new and existing products, and advise on best practices to drive optimal performance and groundbreaking campaigns
3. Campaign Management
- Provide consultation and analysis to help agencies improve campaign performance and brand result plus maximize opportunities from their client's advertising
- Kick-off campaigns with clients and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Coordinate and collaborate with ad ops, product and R&D teams, etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
- Investigate and work directly with product and engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
- Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and simultaneously use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
4. Additional Responsibilities
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising and product strategy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop best in class playbooks, strategies, processes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years of experience in account management/client services roles with a demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising KPIs, and cross-vertical knowledge.
- Extremely strong communication skills with the ability to educate and influence an audience.
- Experience in campaign management and setup
- Experience managing branding and performance advertisers with complex and scaling challenges.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word – Keynote knowledge a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent active listening skills and proactive about collaboration
- Creative and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data and identify insight with impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organized self-starter, motivated to learn and proactive in taking up complex projects that help drive product understanding and client growth strategy.
- Have a passion for TikTok
- Business proficiency in English and Vietnamese
- Experience working with or for leading regional media agencies focused on branding and/or performance (biddable) campaigns on leading social and search platforms.
- Experience with ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT) – campaign optimization based on internal and 3rd/4th party data
- Experience with Mobile Measurement Partner and Pixel Set Up and Troubleshooting
- Experience building strategic programs aimed at driving education and product adoption.
- An additional SEA language is a plus
- Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams