Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
About the Role/Position:
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product and Support teams on technical design and deployment best practices.
• Monitor consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture.
Senior candidates have additional duties:
• Cooperate with onsite or client technical team.
• Propose approach/tools to improve productivity.
• Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members.
• Participate in R&D, training activities.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Secondary Skill: Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Python, SQL
• 3+ Hands-on experience as a Cloud engineer
• Experience with a cloud platform: AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Experience with various AWS technologies: EC2, Auto Scaling, ELB, ECS, VPC, IAM, S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, AWS Route53, RDS, Aurora.
• Good understanding of cloud networking and security.
• Ability to estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
• Good understanding of REST/SOAP APIs and distributed systems.
• Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
• Familiar with general DevOps with Security first approach.
• Experience in working in an Agile development environment.
• Good English communication skill.