Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Monitor cloud platforms' services and components and ensures that everything runs in acceptable performance.
• Analyze the trends in the performance of all platform’s services and components.
• Periodically review spending cloud resources to take action of resizing of those are way underutilized or saturated for cost optimization.
2. Capacity Management
• Ensures that all services and components run in acceptable capacity defined by the company policies.
• Technically capable of recommending best practices in terms of capacity management of cloud services.
3. Identity and Access Management
• Handles the IAM operations of the company such as access provisioning, user, and groups maintenances.
• Administer legacy on-premises AD and Azure Active Directory IAM
4. Decentralized Services Operations Management
• Administer Azure Active Directory
• Administer Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Email System
5. Incident and Problem Management
• Act as higher-level escalation point of platform related incidents and problems identified by the Service Desk Team
6. Knowledge Management
• Assists with the development of standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
• Advise and assist Service Desk team for deeper knowledge on our platforms and applications matter.
• Ensure the validity of the Configuration Item
7. Health Check and Maintenances
• Execute routine tasks to do health checks of cloud services.
• Perform maintenances of cloud services with minimal impact
• Ensures that all services, components, and applications are running with updated critical and security patches.
8. Logging, Alerting, and Monitoring
• Administer Elasticsearch SaaS solution.
• Ensures that Zabbix and other monitoring solutions are completely and correctly configured to monitor all services.
• Handles advanced configuration of Opsgenie alerting solution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Knowledge & Experience:
• Advanced knowledge of systems and networking concepts and fundamentals
• Experience with AWS Cloud Solutions
• Experience in Azure AD Management and MS Office 365
• Experience with monitoring and operation of micro services
• Working knowledge with container orchestration concepts such as Kubernetes, EKS
• Experience in monitoring databases, message brokers, caching solutions such as Redis, MySQL, RMQ, Kafka
• Experience in monitoring and resolving issues of web services and APIs.
Additional Competencies for Senior Level (Cloud Operations Engineer)
• 2+ Years of experience in Cloud Operations
• Infrastructure as Code using Gitlab.
Additional Requirements for Senior Level (Cloud Operations Engineer): Any of the following
(*) BONUSES & REWARDS
• Competitive Salary
• 13th Month Salary
• Performance Bonus
• Employee of the quarter award
• Employee of the year award
• Years of service award
(*) TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
• In-house: Technical, Soft skills, and English/communication skills training
• Overseas: Technical training and certifications
• Full reimbursement for international technical certification obtained.
• Global career opportunity
(*) ANNUAL PAID LEAVES
• Vacation Leave: 14 days per year
• Medical Leave: 8 days per year
• 1 extra seniority day for every 2 years of service
• 1 Birthday Paid Leave
• Annual routine check-up
• Comprehensive Insurance: Social/Health/Personal
• Premium healthcare insurance
(*) WELLNESS AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES
• Annual company trip for team building
• Sports activities: organized football players for inter-company matches; organized bowling and badminton activities.
• Music band activities, Karaoke & Play-station time every week.
• Year-end party
• Celebrations for monthly birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year, and other special events
• Fruit days twice a month
• Unlimited snacks & beverages
• Friendly and collaborative environment