What We Can Offer
- Review the credit files to make sure that they proper credit information, including financial statements, source of repayments, collateral, the market value and the valuation method, evaluation and depreciation method, etc.
- Review the note and disbursement instructions prior to funding the loan.
- Manage all assigned loans which entails: review all financial statements, obtaining the documents as dictated by the Loan Policy and the loan agreement, visit the borrower’s place of business, review all correspondence received from the borrower;
- Be alert to other information sources which may provide information that suggest either potential problems or opportunities for additional business.
- Diligently attempt to collect all past due loans.
- Immediately report to the GM, Credit Planning Department all loans that appear to have deteriorated sufficiently to be included on the early warning list.
- Other assignments by GM (General Manager) / DGM (Deputy General Manager).
- At least 2 years experience in credit/loan and trade finance
- Strong legal sense
- Intensive understanding of banking products especially loan and trade finance
- Good knowledge on bank Risk management and Asset liability management
- Teamwork, treat people with respect
- English fluently in writing, speaking communication