What We Can Offer
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Management and oversight of fuel sampling and analysis.
• Promotes safe, environmentally friendly, and workmanlike operation of the coal systems.
• Develop and update operating procedures of the coal plant, training operating staff on the correct actions to ensure safe, reliable, and efficient operation of the equipment;
• Supervise critical work on attributed system ensuring safe, effective, and efficient implementation of established procedures;
• Participate in RCA analysis and other operational data analysis in order to promote continuous improvement of plant operations;
• Prepare, maintain, and update documentation, reports, and CMMS as required.
• Perform other comparable and related duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years experience in plant engineering or equivalent industrial environment role, including operations engineering of solid material handling equipment. Previous operation and/or supervisory experience appreciated;
• Available to work overtime, weekends, and shift work if necessary.