What We Can Offer
- Provide knowledge and experience-based competency in a range of hydraulic and morphologic coastal processes, coastal management, coastal structure design and technical engineering solutions;
- Perform discipline-specific engineering services Coastal Engineering, Modelling and Design engineering services such as: Prepare coastal hydraulic assessment and calculations, metocean data analysis, design calculations and drawings, specifications, feasibility study, review of coastal projects and reports;
- Prepare technical analyses, advice and report on the discipline-specific that meet the Company’s, clients’ requirements;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in the disciplines required to deliver Coastal engineering projects;
- Be a team player and contribute to the performance of our team;
- Other duties: Carry out any duties, which your line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
- Postgraduate qualifications/ specialization in Civil/ Water/ Environmental/ Coastal Engineering;
- 2-5 years experience working on discipline-specific (coastal) projects;
- Fairly good in communication skills (reading, writing, speaking), both English and Vietnamese (Company can offer English Training Course if required);
- Familiarity with coastal analysis, hydrodynamic modelling software (e.g., wave, flow and morphological numerical models) and coastal structure design;
- Interest in working with colleagues throughout Royal HaskoningDHV nationally and internationally in the Coastal;
Engineering and Modelling disciplines to share information, lessons learned, innovative approaches to problem-solving.
* Competencies/ Preferred Qualifications:
- Have technical and practical engineering skills in the relevant disciplines (coastal engineering, numerical modelling);
- Be creative and pro-active to identify issues and find the best engineering solutions;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Vietnamese and English;
- Be able to consistently deliver high quality, accurate and timely work;
- Be proactive and creative;
- Show independence and performance in all skills and responsibilities;
- Team Player;
- Experience with programming skills e.g., Matlab and Python.
+ Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
+ Please note that The company welcomes applicants who are Final year students/ Fresh graduates having Civil/ Water/ Environmental/ Coastal Engineering degree & good English.
+ In case you are interested in the position, please apply via this link: https://royalhaskoningdhv.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/1983?c=royalhaskoningdhv