What We Can Offer
- Operate daily Technical Service in details by planning, directing and evaluating the workflow, painting procedures and paint supply to ensure the quality and timing of the projects;
- Communicate, monitor technical advice and provide presentation to applicators, consultants, contractors and owners;
- Handle complaints on site by checking, verifying and providing technical advice to ensure customers are satisfied with Jotun service and products;
- Support QA/QC department to coordinate with third parties to witness the product qualification test;
- Develop an understanding of application criteria of specific products by participating in trial applications, observing actual applications and attending and passing Team No.1 Level 1 in order to gain knowledge and experience in product application;
- Obtain market situation reports on done projects and ensure Jotun remains competitive in the market;
- Understand Jotun's HSE policy, role of the Coating Advisor and relevant working process;
- Write relevant reports by compiling data from inspections in order to document that the specification inspection criteria have been met.
- 1-2 years of experience (for new graduates) and more than 3 years of experience for experienced candidates in technical support and customer service;
- Having experience in Protective & Marine Coatings technical service is preferable;
- High sense of responsibility and professionalism to be a representative of Jotun at construction sites;
- Willing for frequent travel;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English and Computer skills.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).