Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
YOUR MISSION - As a COBOL DEV
The candidates will be responsible for developing software applications using COBOL-CICS technologies including:
• Analyze requirements and develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Implement the application in compliance with established software quality standards of the company and perform unit testing
• Participate in design/code review.
Senior candidates have additional duties:
• Review code at architecture level
• Cooperate with onsite or client technical team
• Propose approach/tool to manager to improve productivity
• Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members
• Participate in training activities.
• Having chance to work with international clients and experts
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects and hundreds of talents
• Gaining clear view of your career path and attractive salary
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents
• International and professional working environment, long term and growing career path.
• Up to 15 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will got 1 more day.
• Work from home policy and allowance
• Health care (Aon) corporate insurance for employee and dependent. Other insurance follows the labor law
• Salary review each year base on working performance
• Training: regular training for employee to develop personal skill, French language training open.
• Laptop is provided
• Company trip, teambuilding
• Tet gift, Christmas gift, children day gift, mid-autumn festival gift, woman day gift.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Proficient communication skills in English
• At least 1+ years of experience with excellent knowledge of software and application development
• Knowledge in CICS and DB2
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail