What We Can Offer
- Doing valuation and re-valuation of collaterals as assigned by Management level
- Receiving credit proposals, collateral evaluation report and other needed documents provided by Business Units or Departments of Head Office.
- Checking legitimating of collateral documents as of regulation.
- On-site visiting of collateral location, collect and analyze compare assets information to evaluate value of collaterals as assignment.
- Preparing collateral evaluation reports and submitting to authorized management.
- Co-coordinating, supporting Business Units in collateral re-valuation of problematical debts.
- Preparing periodical/ad-hoc reports as requirement from management levels.
- Participating in setup/full fill database of type of collaterals' price for collateral valuation.
- Being responsible for methods, results of collateral evaluation and other indicators in collateral evaluation reports.
- Male/Female with bachelor’s degree and above in finance and banking, economics, evaluation, real estate management, laws or relevant majors.
- Certificate of Assets appraisal or Valuer Certificate.
- General knowledge on real estate, equipment, etc.
- Analytical skill and bad debt collection management skill.
- Retransmission, lecture skill, professional coaching skill, team-work and communication skill
- Experience: At least 01 year of experience in asset evaluation/credit officer/credit appraisal of banks, credit institutions, other relevant organizations
- English: equivalent TOEIC 600 upwards, meeting requirements of works.
* Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form:
3. Copy of Bachelor degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.
P/S: Only qualified candidates shall be contacted for interview. Candidates’ CVs will not be returned!