What We Can Offer
2. Prepare and support in test executions and UAT activities management plan; resolve and escalate impacts related to systems and operations to Collection System Supervisor;
3. Analyze, measure and support reporting in system and user performance;
4. Be able to write detail test scenarios and business requirement document based on new enhancement requests;
5. Educating business user leaders responsible for managing and operating collection processes and systems;
6. Be as a system administrator to manage user, role access matrix in Debt Collection and relevant systems under the Collection Management department;
• Have knowledge in AI Voicebot and digital loan.
• At least 2 years of experience in process and system analysis. SQL and Risk/Collection database knowledge are a big plus.
• Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
1. Desire to learn new skills and apply it in practice of retail banking;
2. Analytical, structured and logical thinking;
3. Good communication skills. Fluency in both oral and written English is a must;
4. Reliable and diligent with attention to detail.