Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Serve the readers: welcome the readers (individuals or in classes) and develop with Heads of Department and teaching colleagues a reading culture throughout the school
- Guide pupils in their reading choices, promote the library with pupils by appropriate activities and marketing. Host special events around key dates or themes. Monitor library and book usage.
- Promote new additions to the library as well as assigning barcodes and organising the library stock and borrowing systems.
- Manage the library books on the software: input detailed information of new books, keep a record of the library profile; assign labels according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training; monitor the book input, take an inventory and list the torn, damaged and lost books on an annual basis.
- Register lists of new books; Make performance reports.
- Work to promote a love of literature and reading with all colleagues and pupils, engaging in teacher activities where appropriate.
- Creating extra-curricular activities around the library and developing ways to engage learners with reading, literature and librarianship.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least three years of experience working as a school librarian or literature teacher. Candidates who have experience working in British or international schools are preferred.
- Good command of English in all its forms.
- Good understanding of pupils, safeguarding and creating a safe, nurturing space.
- Strong interest in educational and reading environment.
- Good task organisation and arrangement skills.
- Capacity to manage own time effectively.
- Self starter, able to articulate a clear vision for the development of library provison across the school.
- Negotiable, competitive salary.
- Insurance plans according to the law and a separate Vingroup health insurance package.
- Discounts and incentives when using Vingroup’s products and services.
- Promotion and self-development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and challenging international education environment.
- Chances to learn and grow by working with the world’s leading educators.
Apply for this job