What We Can Offer
Truth in data. Proof in performance.
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
Our heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for our unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value.
With more than 9,600 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2019 net revenue of $1.1 billion.
Merkle is a part of dentsu group, which is made up of 7 leadership brands - Carat, dentsu Redder, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsumcgarrybowen, and Merkle.
Overview of Role:
Total Commerce goes beyond digital business transformation, and instead recognises that commerce has no beginning and no end from the real to the digital world. Thanks to technology, consumers no longer "go shopping" but are rather "always shopping". Brands need solutions from acquisition all the way to post-purchase loyalty, and everything in between to be successful in this new world.
Commerce is one of 4 main pillars within dentsu’s CXM Line of Business, which is led by Merkle. Reporting into Merkle Head of Experience, the Commerce Lead will be responsible to bring to life dentsu’s Total Commerce solution in Vietnam – designing and delivering the commerce experience, from strategy and analysis, customer relationship management through to logistics and fulfilment.
• Creating and driving the Total Commerce proposition and solution
• Building the necessary partnerships to complete the end-to-end offering
• Become the expert in Vietnam Commerce landscape and to be the internal dentsu go to lead, driving solutions and best practices in Commerce for our clients
• Partnering with internal agencies to deliver our Total Commerce solution – including but not limited to platform development, media buying, and creative solutions.
• Knowledge in Vietnam commerce landscape (ex. commerce platforms, logistics, warehousing, fulfilment, etc.)
• Understanding of the Brand end-to-end responsibilities in delivering the commerce experience
• Strategy and experience with driving sales, basket size, abandon cart, conversion rate optimisation, etc.
• Knowledge in media buying and performance campaigns for commerce
• SEO and marketplace page / product listing optimisation would be a bonus
• Collaborative – connecting with global / regional internal leads across dentsu Vietnam group, partnering with local Vietnam internal teams
• Independent problem solver – high level of autonomy in this role, the expectation is for the individual to be solution focused and problem solve against the objective
• Learner - hungry to learn new platforms, new ways of working, new concepts, and is comfortable with navigating new grounds
Skills and capabilities
• Presentation and story-telling – ability to build recommendation and proposals in clear and succinct manner
• Project management – can manage a project end-to-end with timelines and objectives
• Minimum 5+ year working experience, with 2 specifically in the commerce vertical.
• Experience in a manager position preferred.