What We Can Offer
• Working with Suppliers, Partner for quotation, order, shipment and other documentations.
• Support Sales team for quotation, contract review and order execution
• Coordinate with colleagues to deliver best results as customer’s expect.
• Collect information to make report, prepare meeting minutes, …
• Follow up with suppliers about payment, double check billing information, follow up Liabilities, check overdue Liabilities.
• Administrative tasks: Prepare documents, collect and review documents, invoice, reports, handle customer inquiry.
• Other tasks assigned by Sales team / Manager
• Experience of procurement process of machinery, equipment, services for pump, valve, compressor and other industrial products is preferred.
• Microsoft Office, Internet (email, searching) skills: good
• Active, hard-working, willing to learn
• Have teamwork and support spirit.
• Good communication and can-do attitude.
• Female is preferred.
• Competitive salary and bonus. ( Year-end bonus)
• Performance review and Salary increase annually.
• Company trip for team bonding events (1/year)
• Social insurances, health insurances, unemployment insurances according to labor Laws.
• Professional, dynamic working environment.
• Training courses (Hard skill/ Soft Skill/ Oversea) are provided.
• Annual leaves (12 days/ year)