What We Can Offer
Working Location: 93 Nguyễn Du, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Working Hours: 8.00 - 17. 30, Monday - Friday
- Ensure the credit/ financial status of all customers are accurate before tender or contract reviewing.
- Provide contractual advice and risk analysis for tenders and contracts.
- Prepare contractual letters and clarifications for projects.
- Participate, negotiate and attend meetings with internal and external customers in relation to contract and collection.
- Control commercial risks throughout the post-contract phase and also during the execution of the contract.
- Prepare and negotiate contractual claims with customers as they arise.
- Provide support to Sales and other Departments in negotiating contract terms.
- Provide support to Project Managers and other departments to ensure contracts to be executed and followed in terms of the conditions as outlined in the contract.
- Prepare and follow up Loss and/or Expense claims during contract execution.
- Handle contractual correspondences for disputes.
- Background in legal
- Having at least 3 year experiences of construction contract review.
- Having comprehensive knowledge of FIDIC Contract.
- Be good at English writing & speaking.
- Be enthusiastic with dealing with external customers
- Having knowledge and experience in Construction Contracts
- Having knowledge of real estate market in Vietnam
D. Remuneration Package
- Competitive Base Salary & Allowances
- Full contribution of Social Insurance / Health Insurance / Unemployment Insurance on actual income
- PVI Healthcare for employee & dependent (for management position only)
- 13rd month salary, Competitive Incentive / Bonus Scheme
- Multi-national working environment with lots of engagement activities & career advancement opportunity worldwide