Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To achieve such a complex and challenging mission we need exceptional people. Our people are committed to make all this possible and, as we are strengthening our HR management capabilities.
As such, we are looking for an HR Manager, who could support the commercial organization in its growth and development in Vietnam.
In this role, you will be responsible to deploy and drive all Corporate HR activities for the Vietnam Commercial organization.
You are passionate about people and organizational culture. You set high standards for teamwork, collaboration and execution through determination, spirit of initiative and open mind.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Drive the implementation of Ariston HR Strategy for your organization;
• Provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and solutions ;
• Support managers to engage employees around the values, strategy and objectives of the business to ensure all employees within Ariston are clear on their contribution to the business objective;
• Ensure the right capabilities for the future by working with the Group and HR processes, tools and policies while supporting Line Managers in the organization;
• Together with Commercial leadership team develop and drive a High Performing Team culture;
• Coach, challenge/support Managers in their role on people-related processes including compensation, performance & talent management;
• Support delivery of the people strategy and drive business results through identification and development of targeted HR intervention to deliver on organizational performance;
• Drive corporate programs/campaigns for HR (Employee Engagement, Wellbeing, employer branding..)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
• PEOPLE as your PRIORITY: think as they think, act as they act, ensure an exceptional end-to-end people experience
• Have full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your manager and the rest of the team to achieve goals with the resources you have
• Act with INTEGRITY, without prejudice, by handling all information with the highest level of confidentiality
· You have a Master’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources Management
· You have at least 5-7 years’ experience in growing HR roles in multinational companies supporting Sales & Marketing population
· You have experience in working in a Matrix environment
· You have good communication and interpersonal skills