Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Implementing the logistics sales & marketing plan in Vietnam.
- Working closely with the Group team and local colleagues to identify potential customers in various sectors in selected business sectors
- Maintaining & developing relationships with existing customers
- Preparing & submitting high quality proposals (both commercial and technical) to customers.
- Negotiating contractual terms & conditions with customers and resolve payment, claim or any dispute with customers
- Setting periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc) with both local and Group team.
- Preparing reports for the senior management to review if required.
- Achieving targets for sales growth, revenue, etc.
- Engage & sign off service orders with vendors and customers in accordance to the local Authorization Matrix.
- In tandem with Regional Manager recommend changes to the team if needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good network and have experience working at Northern Vietnam will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or supply chain.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and presentation skills
- Able to communicate and write well in English.