Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensure the consistency with the Leadership & Development team approach in implementing training plans, assessments, course feedback forms etc.
• Ensure the curriculum is kept centrally and backed up.
• Ensure the training library is up to date and complete.
• Implement formal annual review of the curriculum.
2. Assessment of training needs
• Conduct training needs analysis as required.
• Review training course provided to identify gaps.
• Categorize sales and marketing team by level
• Develop specific criteria per level
• Develop tools or measurements to support the assessment
• Monitor the assessment and communicate to training team and commercial team.
3. Build Leadership Training plan for Sales and Marketing
• Develop Coaching program and monitor the improvement through field coaching/ on-the-job training or other tools
• Together with Learning and development team, reinforce people management competency for managerial levels
4. Build annual training plan
• Based on Training curriculum and commercial category by level, build the annual training plan for each level accordingly
• Develop/ customize training program on key competencies and training needs for commercial team (Group and Individuals)
5. Excellence in Training Delivery
• Manage the training budget
• Manage relationships with third party suppliers
• Propose solutions to improve training delivery mechanisms.
• Monitor changes in adult learning to ensure Best Practice via involvement in external training forums and networks.
• Involvement in regional Sanofi-Aventis training conferences and forums.
• Build training supports (tools, techniques, Visual Aids…) to ensure the highest effectiveness of the training conduct
• Facilitate Tools (Quiz/Questionnaires/Tests…) in collaboration with Medical and Marketing team to follow-up and report on training progress
• Ensure training database is updated accordingly
6. Training team Management
• Be responsible for building up a professional, effective, and efficient commercial training team: identify and analyse the headcount needs vs. current situation; propose training and support for team development.
• Set goals and objectives for training team members to ensure the whole training activities in line with strategies and planned program
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Experience & knowledge
• Mandatory: At least 5 years in training field, and have solid experience in Pharmaceutical company and have experience in team management
• Beneficial: having relevant positions (sales or marketing) in Pharmaceutical field
• Competencies and competency-based development
• Training needs analysis, training design
• Business planning models
• Training and learning models
• English: fluent
• Computer: good command at Office software