Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Manage the commercialization operations of the footwear products, follow up.
2. Coordinate with local CH team, and shoe factories and communicate with USA team on the product. commercialization status, improvements, and concerns.
3. Approving the product SOP for the production, based on the product requirements.
4. Following up on MFA (Market Fit Analyze) schedules and approvals.
5. Leading the pre-production review with the production team.
6. Coordinate with production & quality control departments, to resolve any technical issues in the running production.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Ensure that the Commercialization is completed in time.
2. Ensure products are executed to match the standards, which cover pattern/last/mold grading, fit/performance, durability/lab test, cost/productivity, and quality/production feasibility.M22.
3. Ensure right and good quality samples (Confirmation samples, MFA-Fit samples, wear test, etc) are shipped from the shoe factories.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have knowledge and experience in relevant field.
- Have ability to work in English.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Ability to work Independently.
- Prioritizes, organizes and makes decisions related to own work.
- Resolve quality issues, proactive approach to identify potential problems.
- Maintain product integrity, confidentiality.
*Working location: as assigned among Northern factories of CH.