Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Commodity Manager will be responsible for key commodities such Hose, O-ring and Rubber molding and extrusion etc. management including - handling daily RFQ, developing and implementing the commodity sourcing strategy through analysis of global markets, raw material trends, technology, value chain analysis, and long term sourcing plans. Perform industry research to identify qualified supplier candidates to meet Boyd’s needs. Benchmark best in class suppliers.
• Handle daily RFQ in timely manner and identify appropriate suppliers for specific project/part.
• Review supplier’s quotation and conduct deep analysis to justify the cost.
• Perform “OCE” analysis for each category group to fully understand cost.
• Review supplier DFM/exceptions and communicate to cross function team.
• Understand type of supplier relationship required, ongoing oversight of supplier relationships with responsibilities for all commercial aspects including negotiations, contracts, partnerships etc.
• Source, qualify and approve new suppliers together with SQM team for existing/new commodities to enhance our supplier base to meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
• Works with internal customers to ensure specifications and statements of work are appropriate, manages performance to project schedules and enforces the supplier obligation to meet such schedules for the tasks or products required.
• Travel to various supplier locations to investigate new opportunities, improve manufacturing efficiencies, and resolve any supply chain or quality issues.
• Monitor various supplier performance metrics including related value elements, performance trends and risk analysis to ensure category strategy is working and corrective action taken when needed.
• Drive continuous Improvement cost reductions through the life of the supplier contracts.
• Review supplier performance in accordance to established metrics.
• Ensure delivery against savings targets at required quality levels.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bilingual (oral and written proficiency) – English and Mandarin Chinese.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or an equivalent combination of training, certification(s) and experience.
• 5+ years related experience in sourcing and procurement area.
• Experience in automotive parts/components manufacturing is preferred, rubber industry knowledge is also preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO13485, ISO/TS16949 and ISO 14001 practices and Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing and managing relationships with international manufacturers, suppliers and / or contractors.
• Ability to influence without authority.
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Must be a self-starter, accountable and innovative.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including MS Outlook, Power Point, Excel, and Access.
• Be able to travel in China and South-east Asia countries.