Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Digital Communication Development and Platform Management
o Develop and implement a 360° communication action plan regularly, including PR, social media, KOL engagement, and offline marketing activities.
o Execute communication action plans, monitoring and reporting on performance results.
o Plan and manage monthly content for LSTF websites and social media channels to establish a inspiring and authentic brand identity.
o Identify and propose new initiatives to leverage emerging social media trends to maximize campaign effectiveness and reach target audiences.
o Report monthly creative and media results.
o Collaborate with media and KOLs, providing press releases, PR content, and images to promote LSTF's events/projects.
o Create ideas, content, and infographics for new events/programs for online/offline materials.
• Online Audience Management
o Manage audience inquiries from the brand website and official social media channels.
o Handle administrative tasks for the Marketing Team.
• Digital Campaign/Event/Paid Media Management/Content Marketing
o Develop innovative advertorial content.
o Coordinate and support marketing activities for hero events and brand initiatives.
o Generate ideas to drive online traffic and link online to offline events.
o Devise strategies to maximize digital and social media exposure for the brand.
• Working Relations with Internal/External Partners
o Establish and leverage networks with digital and social influencers.
o Foster relationships with media, NGOs, and educational institutions for collaboration and sponsorship.
• Communication Budget Management and KPI-Setting
o Control the digital marketing communication budget by activities, ensuring the efficiency of each campaign result.
• Project Managing and Reporting
o Collaborate closely with internal teams to create, implement, and evaluate executional marketing plans.
o Follow up with partners, vendors, staff, and internal teams on the execution of social media, CRM, activation, and graphic design projects.
o Manage marketing interns to ensure the IMC's plan is well-executed.
o Generate monthly reports for the Marketing Communications team and Operations Manager.
• Fund-Raising and Sponsorship
o Proactively engage in fund-raising initiatives for the foundation.
o Identify and secure sponsorships from various sources to support foundation activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• English: Business-level proficiency.
• Computing: MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience: 2+ years of PR/digital marketing experience, especially in the nonprofit sector, is ideal.
• Skills: Strong critical thinking and content creation skills with a keen sense of creativity, adaptability to new trends, and a quick learning ability.
• Knowledge of SNS management and/or a network with media/KOLs is preferable.
• Graphic design skills are a significant advantage.
• Deep interest and passion for the nonprofit sector.
• Ability to execute and measure campaign performances.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a professional and positive working attitude.
• Personality: Result-oriented, open-minded, proactive, and diligent.