What We Can Offer
● Develop communication products in collaboration with project staff and related manager to ensure that communication products are collected, developed, produced with quality and timely manner for specific communication purposes. Communication products include (but not limited to) marketing/promotional/communication materials, testimonials, success stories, press release, media contents, graphic elements for other designs, communication pieces for events, workshops, conferences, etc.
● Ensure that all public-facing communications and marketing products align with iDE’s brand standards and donors’ requirements.
● Support the formulation of communication plans and the implementation for the plastic waste circular economy project in Danang City and other projects.
● Provides technical communication support for iDE Vietnam’s marketing and PR activities related to donor relation, fund-raising and partnership development.
● Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos.
● Potentially, Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content.
● Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant areas.
● English and Vietnamese language proficiency both written and spoken is required.
● At least 3 years of professional experience working as a communications officer. Experience working on topics such as behavior change communication, social marketing, PR.
● Experienced with design and publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop or related). Experience with video editing is an advantage.
● Experience working with traditional and social media.
● Advanced level of MS Word and PowerPoint and social media platforms.
● Experience of working with international donors-funded projects is a strong asset.
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
● Interested applicants should email a detailed Curriculum Vitae and an Application Letter (both in English) to iDE . At least 2 reference contacts should be provided in the Application Letter.
● The closing date for application is 30 September 2022. The recruitment process will start before the closing date, therefore early applications may have an advantage.
● Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
● Women are actively encouraged to apply. iDE provides a women friendly work environment with flexible work arrangements, appropriate skills development opportunities and good career development potential for high performing individuals. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employee selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.