Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Reports to: Vice President – Human Resources
1. Engagement & Culture Building activities
- Make annual plan to promote GOWIN Culture and run its effectively
- Work with HO to execute engagement and culture building activities
- Develop additional activities to drive for engagement enhancement (if any)
- Measure the efficiency level of culture building and propose/revise initiatives to achieve expected outcomes in culture building
- Lead all employee’s engagement events and activities of HCMC offices
2. Communication activities
- Develop and deliver internal and external communication plans and activities that will continually create an effective flow of two-way communication & interactions, and embed the culture and values to influence the behaviour of colleagues.
- Ensure that our communication activities reflect our employer brand, culture and employee value propositions to external targeted audiences
- Explore new practices and lead on the improvement and development of a range of communication channels, including communication channels online and offline, internally and externally.
- Facilitate and/or lead organizing internal communication events. Facilitate other functions’ communication preparation and execution to align with overall theme and direction
- Work with HO Communication team to deploy corporate communication activities
- Lead project of employer branding
- Oversee ad-hoc projects (if any) that further enhance the colleague and customer/shareholder experience new ways of working that are required to deliver the organization’s goals.
3. Other tasks (if any)
- Involve in other HR teams’ activities and projects or tasks (when needed)
- Have opportunity to become HRBP for one function for business involvement and career enhancement when appropriate.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3-year experience in Communications & Engagement in MNC.
- Previous experience of planning and delivering communication plans, engagement plan, campaigns and projects.
- Ability to turn complex and sometimes technical information into engaging and inspiring content.
- Excellent in communication, event organization and project management skills.
- At least 3-year experience in management role(s).