Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The successful candidate will have responsibility for planning and delivery of communication and public engagement which targets key audiences and stakeholders, and uses effective channels and tools (including social media) to achieve impact and influence for New Zealand’s work in Viet Nam.
The Communications and Public Affairs Adviser will work closely with staff at both the New Zealand Embassy in Ha Noi and New Zealand Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City, as well as with other New Zealand Government Agencies accredited to, or with responsibility for, Viet Nam in order to develop and deliver a coherent New Zealand communications and engagement strategy.
The role also involves building New Zealand’s public diplomacy engagement in Viet Nam through the organisation of public diplomacy events, functions, meetings, presentations, conferences and workshops, including logistical arrangements and necessary documentation. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining a network of contacts within Viet Nam’s media sector.
Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Vietnamese are essential, as is effective relationship building and networking. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation or age.
This is a busy and demanding role. We need someone who is a strategic thinker and who is able to manage tasks effectively and be flexible, adaptable and resourceful in how you go about your work. A positive attitude and a good sense of humour will go a long way in helping you fit quickly into our small, friendly team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A communications-based, or other relevant tertiary qualification, and/or experience in communication and stakeholder engagement roles.
• Technical skills, including basic publishing and video editing
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
• Excellent relationship management, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small team.
• Experience working with a wide range of people across different cultural and social backgrounds along with a strong customer focus.
Qualified applicants should submit their application in English, including a covering letter, CV no later than 5pm Friday 13 January 2023. Please include “Application: Communications and Public Affairs Adviser” in the title of your email. The successful candidate will need to satisfy a police check.
A copy of the position description for this role may be obtained from the New Zealand Embassy; please send a request to the email address above.