What We Can Offer
- COPY THE BELOW LINK AND PASTE TO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY DIRECTLY WITH GGGI (applications sent via Vietnamworks may not be considered):
- Date to Close: 19 April 2021
The role of Communications Expert (Green Bond Readiness Program) is to manage all internal and external communications and improve the communications flows of the Viet Nam Green Bond Readiness Program. The position holder will promote a positive image of GGGI through contents development, press releases and social media posts in alignment with GGGI HQ strategy and country objectives.
Communications Expert (Green Bond Readiness Program) is responsible for building, maintenance and strengthening the relationships with key stakeholders.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with journalists and key external partners including GGGI suppliers and contractors regarding communications work.
- Internally collaborate with Communications Unit both in Viet Nam Country office and Head Quarter
- Leading the delivery of Green Bond Readiness Program communication strategy with support from GGGI country team and relevant stakeholders
The tasks include leading and contributing to the following areas of work:
• Strategy design and implementation
1. Develop and implement a communication and PR strategy for Viet Nam Green Bond Readiness Program that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
2. Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up to date with relevant developments in the Green Finance space.
3. Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
4. Work with GGGI staff and managers to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
5. Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
• Content creation
1. Plan, edit and produce content for a variety of internal and external communication channels including but not limited to press releases, website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
2. Responsible for the design of all communication materials and publications including but not limited to flyers, brochures, investment teasers, reports, and presentations related to the Green Bond readiness program.
• Event support
1. Arrange and coordinate press conferences. Responsible for the communications and PR work of relevant events and webinars.
• Collaborate with project teams
• Support communications for other programs in Vietnam if necessary
• Any other tasks related to his/her area of work as requested by Country Representative and/or program managers
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field. Master’s degree is preferable.
• Preferably 8 years of professional experience related to leading communications and related work streams. Lower years of experience can be considered to be compensated by solid expertise in delivering quality outputs in content production and design (6-7 years plus).
• Experience of working in/covering finance sector is highly desirable
• Excellent command of English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken.
• Strategic thinker and solutions-oriented, with good ability to multitask and work in a matrix environment
• Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
• Good team working ability.
• Familiar with design software and content management systems is a plus.
• Work experience from an international/multicultural environment preferred.
• Understand and actively supports GGGI's mission, vision and values.
• Outstanding stakeholder engagement, client relationship, communication, teamwork, and consensus building.
• Process and share information easily and excellent at problem solving.
• Manage emotions and stress positively, builds rapport and resolves conflict easily.
• Promote creativity and innovation among staff.
• Work effectively with other teams of a high degree of cultural and professional diversity.
The Communications Expert is an X8 grade level in GGGI’s national salary scale, please refer to staff regulations for information on the salary scale. The initial appointment is for 24 months. GGGI provides 13% of base salary towards retirement plan/long-term savings, 27 days of annual leave, and private health insurance that covers dental and vision.
GGGI is committed to providing a work environment that is sufficiently flexible to accommodate diverse life-cycle challenges and assist Staff members to achieve a better balance between work and personal/family commitments, thus ensuring high performance, long-term productivity, and well-being of Staff members.