Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Welfare at Post: Advising and preparing people ahead of their posting and ensuring their smooth and happy integration as possible into the life of the Post community; following up to check that the settling in process is working; being a source of referral and support where questions, problems and difficulties arise; providing short Post community induction.
• Advocate for UK-based staff and families in addressing issues of importance with Post Management including a role in finding appropriate accommodation. Act as main point of contact between Post and DSFA in London.
• Information gathering and sharing on all issues affecting foreign staff and families including health, education, employment, recreational facilities and social matters.
• Information management of Post Welcome Pack, Communication Liaison Officer homepage on Post’s Intranet/SharePoint site, input to update and review of Post Reports and Fact Sheets; management of domestic equipment float and regular communication with staff and families.
This position is being advertised as a part-time, permanent position, with initial one-year fixed term contracts for the first two years.
Interested candidates can seek further information by contacting the British Embassy Hanoi (Hiring Manager – Steph Lysaght)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proactive and a self starter
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good IT skills, including MS Office and Excel worksheet
*** Desirable qualifications and experience:
• Knowledge of Vietnam (either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, desirably both)
• Counselling/ mediation skills/ experience
*** Required competencies: Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Demonstrating Resilience
Application deadline: 25 October 2017
Grade: A2 (L)
Type of Position: Fixed Term, Part-Time
Working hours per week: 17.5
Region: Asia Pacific
Location (City): Hanoi
Type of Post: British Embassy
Number of vacancies: 1
Starting monthly salary (VND): <11,459,175>
Start Date: 27 November 2017
End Date: 26 November 2018
*** Other benefits and conditions of employment: The Community Liaison Officer would be provided a formal Communication Liaison Officer training course in London once the initial probation period is passed.
*** HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit https://goo.gl/9dA9VZ and APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE. Applications through any other channels will not be accepted.
All applications must be received before 25 October 2017 at 23:55 Vietnam Standard Time.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting short-listed candidates. Applicants called for an interview will be assessed on the core competencies listed above.
Interviews for this position will commence during the week of 6 November 2017.
The successful candidate should be able to start as soon as possible.