Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
• Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
• Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
• World-class workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
• Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
• Flexible working arrangements
• Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
• Join a global company, winner of hundreds of industry awards
What is your mission?
• Review reported content and respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
• Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
• Investigate and resolve issues that are reported such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
• Gather, analyze, and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site.
• Recognize trends and patterns, escalating any issues outside company policy to the global team.
• Ensure confidentiality, security, integrity and privacy of data as top priority.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidates who are willing to relocate to work in Bangkok.
• Company will sponsor for one-way flight ticket (HCMC-BKK or Kuala Lumpur-BKK), Visa.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
• Preferable with more than 2 years of working experience in the related field is ideal for this position.
• High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situation regarding the relevant market or region that will be supported.
• Ability to work with technology well and is naturally tech savvy.
• Ability to multi-task and use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet specific needs.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast environment, and manage their time effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.