What We Can Offer
This role will be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy. This position also is in charge of budget responsibility, revenue growth management strategy, and integrated marketing communication activation for Commerce Dept.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct in-depth research of the E-commerce market to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences through quarterly and monthly strategy on E-commerce platform.
- Set specific marketing strategy & goals that align with the business direction in Health and Beauty, especially Cosmetics.
- Supervise and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI by analyzing sales and marketing metrics.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences and forecast market trends.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products to clients & customers.
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
- Develop online shopping opportunities for customers based on insight through strategy and tactics.
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and sales conversion rates.
- College or Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of 3 years of Digital Marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing
- Highly numerate, commercially minded and a proven track record of managing and planning campaign
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Experience in e-commerce
- Woman beauty & Cosmetics experience or passion
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong interest in health & beauty for women especially cosmetics
- Proficient in research & analysis skills; as well as the capacity to efficiently learn about …..
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication