Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- In charge of compliance of applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Prepare document for the assessment and working with the auditor.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of standards such as OEKO-TEX, GOT, STEP, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, SA8000 of all related departments
- Prepare comments/questions/actions plans for all internal, customers, and third party compliance audits.
- Deliver frequent check to ensure employees are fully compliant with all ISO, HSE regulations.
- As the key person prepare the assessment.
- Conducting internal compliance internal audit
- Editing HSE policy, procedure, SOP, flow chart
- Assists in HSE Documentation review: Company Policy and Procedure, SOP, Flowchart and etc.
- Maintain HSE Documentation and logs.
- Prepare applicable HSE Reports as necessary.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE Training (Orientation for new workers, SOP Training and others)
- Ensure training, refresher training and other drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE Programs
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all employees working on shop floor compliant with Company policy and HSE Standard.
- Attend planning, training and meeting as required on HSE-related matters.
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of Labour Law and relevant regulation.
- Experience in management systems ( OEKO-TEX, GOT, STEP, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, SA8000).
- At least 2 years experience in Compliance & HSE in Garment and textile industry .
- Good in English skill.
- Good training skill.
- Good communication skill.