Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Support the Compliance and Sustainability (C&S) Director in the execution of Lidl HKs policies, project and work programs.
Act as a team leader for designated regions and drive Compliance and Sustainability in Lidl’s supply chain.
What will you do?
• Identify the areas of risk to Lidl HK in respect of working conditions and standards. Provide the C&S Director recommendations in respect of those risks based on legal obligations and Lidl’s Requirements.
• Liaise and keep an open communication channel with Lidl’s HQ as well as sourcing heads/directors, merchandisers and other interested parties at Lidl.
• Convey any problems and issues to all concerned parties immediately and liaise with the Compliance and Sustainability analyst to contribute to the C&S monthly report within agreed timelines.
• Manage and Lead a team of internal auditors (or compliance agents when applicable) to audit and guide Lidl’s supply chain factories into Compliance & Sustainability in accordance with Legal Standards/Obligations and Lidl’s Requirements
• Keep abreast on new Laws, Regulations, compliance initiatives, and communicate these with C&S Director, Sourcing and other relevant colleagues within Lidl as well as Lidl’s supply chain.
• Assess opportunities, risks and trends in current and new sourcing countries and contribute to timely updates of Country Profiles.
• Establish contacts, build relationship and actively engage with ILO, local NGO’s, Government bodies, industry associations and multi-stakeholder initiatives such as BW/ZDHC/ACCORD/Brand Collaborations etc. to further the goals and the transparency of the Lidl Compliance and Sustainability program.
• Identify needs, Develop Training, and Capacity Building for the C&S Team, Agents, Lidl colleagues as well as Suppliers/Factories.
• Support the C&S Director in driving and developing the overall CSR strategy for Lidl HK.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree or similar
• Min 5-8 years’ experience in the field of compliance and sustainability on a management level, prefer candidate have experience with Compliance Audit among SEA countries.
• Industry manufacturing / production knowledge
• Experience in managing labor issues, unions and Industrial Relations (IR)
• Engineering background with Chemicals / Fire / Electric
• Extensive experience in handling factory issues such as: factory strikes, unions, conflict resolutions, OHSAS, Fire safety and HSE etc.
• Experience in Environmental Sustainability project as Zero Discharge/ RSL/ HIGG is a plus and experience in BSCI, OEKO TEX, Factory Audit,
• Have solid knowledge about material such as plastic, polyester, aluminum, metal etc...
• Familiar with consumer goods such as furniture, textiles, shoes, hardgoods
• Broad vision, Self-motivated and able to communicate at all levels
• Strong program management skills
• High degree of work ethics and integrity
• Possess strong leadership and influencing skills
• Good at problem solving, strategic thinking and planning
• Good command of English is a must and fluency in other languages are a plus
• Good PC knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
• Travel required
• Training opportunities
• Healthcare insurance for employee and family
• Flexible working
• International working environment
• 13th month salary, yearly bonus