What We Can Offer
• Monitor and analyze Company’s customers’ transactions;
• Detect, record and evaluate, at least on an annual basis, all risks arising from existing and new customers, new products and services, and update and amend the systems and procedures applied by the Company;
• Recommend specific remedial measures in case of detection of any weakness or failure by the Company to comply with its obligations under respective legal norms.
• Be responsible for the company’s compliance with the legal regulations over the PI/ EMI/ special bank license;
• Research and report on regulatory developments and make suggestions with respect to related compliance policy and procedure enhancements;
• Update legal documents, regulations and draft guidelines about financial services & risk management in accordance with European law.
• Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
• Make periodic reporting such as monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports as required by managers and directors.
• College or Bachelor’s degree required;
• A business mindset with a drive to find solutions that allow business and market share growth in a prudent and long-term-oriented approach;
• Fluent in English (4 skills);
• Proactive, will-do mindset & cooperative;
• Ability to pay attention to details, work to tight deadlines and multitasking
Work Location: Asia Trade Centre Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat Boulevard, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCM, Vietnam