What We Can Offer
• Responsible for advising contractors, agencies and clients on the relevant immigration regulations and procedures.
• Ensure accurate, complete and correct work permit/visa applications are submitted.
• Manage and process immigration cases effectively within agreed time frames.
• Take on a proactive approach in understanding the various application criteria and processes together with the relevant third party partners to ensure seamless and accurate execution of immigration processes.
• Follow through from submission of application to approval and endorsement of work permit/visa.
• Maintain strong relationships with the relevant third party partners to monitor any changes in legislation or processes that may impact current or future applications and be able to advise clients with the relevant knowledge and information.
• Routine contact with contractors, agencies and the local authorities. Keep clients well informed on any issues or changes to regulations or visa processes as required.
• Calculate and liaise with contractors regarding income tax retention and filing.
• Follow up on final assessment and ensure prompt income tax payment and statutory submissions to authorities.
• Communicate and coordinate with inter-departments to ensure accurate service delivery.
• Review country-specific costings and ensure partner payments are correct.
• Any other matters as instructed by Supervisor and Manager
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, ideally with exposure in work permit/visa and tax processes
• Strong command of English with good writing and communication skills
• Strong time management, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
• Good numeric sense
• Reliable and conscientious with a good eye for detail, possesses a client service mentality and demonstrates strong analytical and judgment skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Open to travel in the Asia Pacific region