Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To work with relevant departments/branches to collect information as required under official letters and draft reply letter to local authorities.
- To prepare and submit dossiers to DPI to register to newly establish or change information of branches and manage works relating to Bank’s legal documents, POA(s).
- To prepare monthly compliance training material and consolidate compliance monthly report from branches.
- To manage ingoing and outgoing email/documents between Bank and SBV/BWG.
- Other tasks assigned by Legal & Compliance Director/Deputy Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience of working in banking sector or in a law firm is an advantage
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Good sense of responsibility, initiative, carefulness, patience and hard-working.
- Ability to work independently and in a team under high pressure.