What We Can Offer
• SOAs and ROAs review:
Receive and do preliminary review for advisers’ SOAs and ROAs.
Collect and manage all soft copy filings – emails and relevant documents in relation to SOAs and ROAs.
Answer advisers’ queries if applicable.
Run the administration of Compliance.
• Stationery review:
Letterhead & With Compliments.
Advertisements (Paper and voice).
Facebook & Social Media.
Blogs / Ebooks.
Assist the Melbourne team with information gathering, product research, comparing insurance quotes, comparing product costs;
Write up SOAs/ROAs based on the clients’ information and advice/strategy provided (insurance, superannuation, SMSF, Investment, etc.);
Manage all soft copy filings, the workflow and keep the manager updated with the progress.
• Other tasks assigned by Supervisor(s) and/or Manager(s)
Junior staff: fresh graduates; and
Senior staff: candidates who have direct experience in the paraplanning area (≥ 2 years) mentioned in the job description above, preferably with a multinational company.
• Preferably someone who holds a University Degree in Law/Finance/Business Administration/Economics and has basic knowledge about financial products;
• great communication and interpersonal skills;
• strong analytical skills and business acumen;
• effective time management and organizational skills;
• high attention to detail;
• dynamic, positive, confident, self-motivated and team player;
• take initiative and ownership when facing obstacles and problems;
• willing to work hard, sometimes going beyond the normal working hours;
• strong discipline in record keeping;
• understand the importance of confidentiality;
• good at MS. Office; and
• excellent in English skills (especially, reading and writing)