Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Support, follow up / update, preaudit the document of BSCI, CTPAT, FSC, CSR, Technical audit, Social audits, Security audits, …
• Provide the guidance and instruction for factories regarding to policies, procedures, records and document to fulfill the requirements.
• Collaborate with 3rd party auditing partners to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
• Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Prepare all needed documents for the Social Audit and Security Audit at the factory
Deal with Social Auditor (both auditor of Buyer and Third Party)
Report to Buyer the Corrective Action Plan (if any) and follow up the process
Update all the laws and standards related to the Social Compliance issues of the factory
• Ensuring all certificate of all factories is valid.
• Update legal requirement regarding to regulation, circular of the Government.
• Study and train the factories on policies, requirements to reinforce the management system on social responsibility.
• Be responsible for requirement of safety, labor protection, fire prevention… accordance with the framework and regulations of the law
• Perform other tasks assigned by line manager or BOD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 year’ experience as Compliance in manufacturing field/ factory
• Good at English (WRITING SKILL) is BIG ADVANCETAGE
• Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
• Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
• Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
• Playing proactively and professional in the field of his / her responsibility
• Good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in fast pace international environment
• Good time management and planning, problem-solving skill
• Teamwork spirit and able to travel when needed.
• Competitive salary: negotiation depend on ability & experience
• Year-end bonus
• Annual salary increasing
• Annual team building and regular social activities in the company
• Company laptop
• Working from Mon to Fri
• Be part of an international, young and dynamic team