Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Focal person for all quality and functional issues that stem from components being purchased for manufacturing.
· Develop, implement and maintain a “Component Data Module” that will allow system users to identify like components used on other programs with their authorized manufacturers while standardizing the description entry for each commodity and ensuring data integrity.
· Monitor and drive PPM issues with the supply base in addition to helping them achieve “Dock to Stock” certified with Jabil (in accordance to the vendor performance system).
· Drive supplier selection strategies that will yield a supply base that can be used across all customer programs providing leverage cost savings.
· Proactively communicate information or issues that may impact the product costs of manufacturability to all affected departments.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Degree in Engineering, Electronics and telecommunications, Mechatronics-electrons, industrial electricity with a backrough on electronics or related discipline.
● Having good knowledge in electronics components, parts, circuit boards, etc.
● Ability to read/check Technical Data Sheet
● English: professional proficiency
. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.