Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You want to be an important member of a strong team of other makers who take pride in their work and support each other. As a Concrete Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for handling certain structural projects, creating/upgrading design templates/tools, and collaborating directly with our US stakeholders. That’s year one. If career growth is important to you, we not only know how to help you with that, it’s what we love to do: youtu.be/PUqzuWryYcU
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Create a design to increase the capacity of existing constructions located in different areas all over the world by using composite materials such as carbon, glass, FRP or FRCM
Develop automatic engineering calculations by using programming languages and design templates
Prepare design reports, specifications, drawings, and general correspondence promptly to teammates and stakeholders
You will be trained about Simpson structure components and internal design software.
You can refer to our composite strengthening scope via the link below: strongtie.com/products/rps/css/what-is-frp
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree with major of Civil Engineering (Graduated from Bach Khoa University is an advantage).
- 1 - 2 years experience in new building design (high-rise building) or structural retrofitting/strengthening design. Having experience work in a foreign company is preferable.
- Acquire throughout knowledge of Structural Design – Concrete and Building Code (TCVN is acceptable, ACI is preferable).
- Good at Structural Analysis Software (ETAB, SAP2000).
- English skills: equivalent to TOEIC 600; Be able to comprehend technical documents in English.
- Ability to perform effectively as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Integrity, customer-oriented, and be able to work under pressure with high commitment.
- Having knowledge of FRP strengthening (Fiber Reinforcement Polymer) is an advantage.
- Being familiar with programming skills such as VBA code… is preferable.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary with 100% SHUI applied salary during probation
- 13th month salary, Performance Bonus (1,5-2 months salary), Salary review annually
- Premium health care program for you + one of your beloved ones, Annual medical check-up
- 15 vacation days per year
- Working time: Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to be on site in the USA
- Chance to collaborate and work with our global stakeholders
- We provide employee training & development to enhance skills set and competencies: Leadership, English, Soft Skills, ….
- Benefits for special holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Women’s Day, Tet Holidays, Mid-Autumn, New born babies, International Children ‘s Day…)
- Social Activities, Sports Clubs and Team-building events such as Company trip, Year-End party,… are carried out on a regular basis
- Young, friendly, quality and result oriented working environment under team-work spirit
- Modern working conditions and entertainment facilities at office with snacks, tea and coffee all the time
- Compliance fully to Vietnam Labor Code