Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Performs engineering duties in a safe, environmentally friendly and workmanlike manner;
• Monitor, analyze and interpret the condition of the different plant systems and equipment, ensuring adequate reporting to the interested sections in the operations and maintenance departments. Participate and lead RCA of failed or underperforming systems and equipment promoting the incorporation of lessons learned in existing procedures, plans and practices to avoid recurrence;
• Frequently audits condition monitoring data gathering practices to ascertain relevance and quality for the targeted failure mechanism control and mitigation. Develops and implements appropriate analysis tools to ensure fast and consistent trending of existing data;
• Prepare, maintain and update documentation, reports and CMMS as required.
• Assists in the development of annual plans and budgets.
• Perform additional duties as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 year experience in plant maintenance engineering or equivalent industrial environment role, including condition monitoring of plant equipment. Previous supervisory experience appreciated;
• Available to work overtime, weekends and shift work if necessary.