Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We invite you to join our global ICM team. At ICM we create unique destinations that inspire, educate, and entertain. ICM is a leading firm with broad capabilities and services ranging from design and engineering, construction management, operations, and development; specifically focused on themed attraction and aquatic industries. We are looking to hire an experienced Construction Director to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated Construction Director, ICM is an ideal place to get ahead.
General responsibilities include:
• Plan, direct, oversee and control the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administration functions of the Construction projects and related activities of ICM.
• Lead, support, oversee and manage Pre-construction, Construction and Post-Construction phases of the ICM projects and operations.
• Provide strong leadership and oversight to ICM team members and construction department and give guidance on difficult issues. Must have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Act as the company representative, develop and maintain strong relationship with clients and subcontractors.
• Establish the requirements, development, training, implementation, and enforcement for all areas of the construction activities, including Safety and QA/QC programs.
• Understand the quality expectations and enforce these priorities for all construction activities.
• Directly accountable for all construction projects being delivered ahead of schedule, on budget and with high customer satisfaction. Conduct weekly/monthly project management meetings for the purpose of reviewing and/or resolving major performance and financial issues, and keeping all managers updated on construction department/project developments.
• Plan, oversee and control ICM construction projects from design through completion, providing advice and assistance to all levels of staff and management groups to facilitate resource planning and meet regulatory requirements.
• Determine support, direction and/or strategies necessary to solve problems related to successful ICM construction projects completion. Must identify and recruit staff as planned and required.
• Provide leadership mentoring, coaching, guidance, and support for ICM team members and construction department, including review, address, and appropriately resolve ICM team member and managers concerns related to performance of the Construction activities with ICM projects.
• Develop effective process for project management and operational activities to develop and maintain positive relationships with key contractors to help insure good bid coverage, quality installations and on-time project completion.
• Review, oversee, manage/control, and understand all contract documents and reference documents including but not limited to Drawings, specifications, general conditions, special conditions, technical data, schedules, and owner furnished list and requirements.
• Maintain profit & loss responsibility for ICM construction projects as well as other project financials including projections.
• Work within and develop new project management programs to help ICM become more efficient.
• Work collaboratively with other senior leaders and ICM team members and key contractors to support their efforts in accomplishing ICM company goals.
• Establish team focus by developing and communicating goals in support of the visions and values of ICM.
• Develop others by delegating responsibility, providing high-impact performance feedback, and assisting in conflict resolution.
• Manage ICM construction department organizational transformation and change by communicating changes to the team, problem solving, and establishing structure.
• Maintain knowledge of, comply with, enforce, and support ICM company policy.
• This position is required to be located in ICM’s Vietnam office and will be responsible for the management of the construction department staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an ability to work well with others, under pressure, organizing their tasks for most effective use of time. Understand and be adaptable at project and people management, its complexities, dynamic nature, wide variety of conditions and unusual requirements.
• Degree in Civil/Construction Engineering/Construction Management. Minimum of (7) years construction management experience for multiple projects including a fundamental knowledge of MEP, plumbing, concrete, finishes, and general construction and project closeout methods.
• Previous leadership role in managing multiple construction activities for themed attractions, aquatic or similar construction activities and project managers/project directors preferred.
• Ability to manage team members or department workload and backlog; work well and coordinate with other offices to ensure proper staff/departments are assigned to project construction activities, identify and recruit staff, provide leadership and mentoring to staff; work with individuals to grow / develop, and perform annual reviews.
• Strong knowledge of computer-based programs including Microsoft Office, as well as project management and forecasting tools. Basic knowledge of CAD software.
• Fundamental language skills –English (fluent). Travel requirements – willing and able to travel and operate from Vietnam global office.
Days and Hours Worked
Working hours will vary with ICM operational and project activities, and schedule requirements. Minimum 48 hours per week is required. Understanding that the job requires whatever it takes to fulfill the project requirements.
• ICM contributions to insurance and medical plan
• Local and international transportation for coordinated trips
• Phone, computer equipment allowance
• Health club allowance
• Yearly bonus/13th salary based on achieved results