Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assess the main risks/Issues etc of the project and update, report daily, weekly on Company’s 9PMP System
- To ensure that the works are carried out on site in accordance with the latest approved drawings and specifications at the time of execution.
- Manage contractors work progress on site and monitor adequacy of resources.
- Manage all tendering process and award of contracts.
- Manage project program and cost control.
- Supervise contractors work quality and compliance with design documents & codes
- Manage interfaces on site between contractors
- Implement Quality Control and safety procedures on site
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the building construction industry in a Management position with particular responsibility in Planning, Contract, Cost and Project Management.
- Experience on Office/Factory/Mall/High rise building/Fit-out projects with high standard of finishes
- Good command of English
- Must have Supervision License (CCHN – GS1)
- Proficient with Ms. Word, Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and good reporting skills with management.
III. Working time and Benefits
- Working time: Monday to Saturday
- 24/24 Accident and Health Insurance
- SI, HI and UI on Salary by Law
- Annual Check-up
- Performance review: Once a year
- Bonus on 30/4; 1/5; 2/9
- Project Bonus
- 13th Salary
- Special gifts for employees in special dates
- Coffee, Milk Break, Team building, Annual Company trip are the refreshments allowances.
- Allowance for being on business