Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Deliver workplace projects by following VGSI project model, drive project from end to end, from conceptualization, mobilization, design. technical, method of treatment.
• Ensure project execution in compliance with Construction laws, standards, processes, project requirements, and local regulations.
• Work closely with Sales/Factory team in piling work and supplying products and contract review process, payment process, ensure they are fully aligned with current compliance standards.
• Mobilize and build project team to achieve project objective and results efficiently and effectively.
• Lead project scope, cost, timeline, risk, quality, resources to ensure overall performance is in line with business needs.
• Present construction project progress updates to clients and senior managers.
• Check, evaluate, propose the construction plan and progress of the contractor. Control the project quality.
• Other ad hoc works as requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5-8 years’ project management experience preferably with workplace projects, prior experience in design project management of underground structure or Piling work, fit out projects.
- Must have Construction Practice Certificate level I (Grade I from MOC)
- Solid understanding of all the fields of Project Management and strong driver within all areas.
- Able to navigate at all levels of the organization and connect with different collaborators, not afraid to speak their ideas.
- Able to understand all workstreams within Construction work, details design, piling method
- Creative and energetic mentality
- Understand construction laws, TCVN and ASTM standards
- Ability to quickly solving site problems (if any), proposed solutions to solve problems related to piles
- Ability to make general plan and implement plan, teamwork and team management
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
- Fluency in both oral and written English