Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Implementation and monitoring of on Civil and Mechanical construction related works at site as per approved drawings and methods
• Estimate and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools etc. required for Civil & Mechanical construction related work prior to execution.
• Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the MEP Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
• Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the Civil and Mechanical work groups at site
• Ensures work done is in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
• Attends regular meeting with client, civil engineers and consultant to provide update on project progress
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 7 years of working experience in Site construction & Project management
• Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering methodologies and corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to Mechanical works for building projects
• Exposure in large scale manufacturing site construction & installation is an added advantage
• HVAC knowledge & exposure is an added advantage
• Strong English communication skills
• 2 years contract position with possibility of conversion to a full time employee and the end of project
• Candidate must be willing to work in Long Thanh