Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Agency: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Position number: HCHI022
Title: Consular, Passports and Administrative Assistant
Reports to (title): Consular and Passports Manager
About the section
The Consular section operates a busy passport counter on behalf of the Australian Passports Office and has the important task of providing consular services to Australian citizens in the Ho Chi Minh City.
About the position
Under routine direction, the Consular, Passports and Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients, and ensuring an effective transfer of information between relevant internal and external stakeholders of the Consular Section.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Respond to routine enquiries and refer complex questions/issues to the relevant section within the Post
• Provide consular and passport advice to Australian citizens
• Monitor and manage the Visitor Management System (VMS)
• Liaise with key stakeholder (attached agencies, government departments, etc.) as required
• Update consular and passport information as directed, including associated fee and public holiday notices and assist in maintaining the local contacts database
• Maintain post’s telephone and intranet directories, internal telephone list and telephone cards
• Maintain Post’s automated external defibrillator & consular refreshment packs
• Distribute daily mails, faxes and newspapers
• Arrange the procurement and delivery of stationery and office consumables, and replenish the stocks, as required
• Translate general correspondence between Vietnamese to English languages and vice versa as required
• Assist with logistical and administrative support for consular and passport activities
• Experience in client service desirable.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Previous switchboard experience an advantage.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Very high level verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese languages.
• Ability to interpret and understand complex guidelines and policies and translate them into easy-to-understand information for clients.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain high standards of client service.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and achieve accurate and timely results.
• High level of organisation and time management.
• Ability to operate IT systems including office switchboard, databases and other office software programs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a maximum of one (1) page application addressing the selection criteria and outlining why you are the best person for this vacancy. Applicants should also submit their recent curriculum vitae (resume), and the contact details of two work referees. The selection process will be strictly merit based. Applications that do not address all the selection criteria will not be considered.
Only electronic applications will be accepted and should be submitted via VietnamWorks with the subject of: CONSULAR, PASSPORTS AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION (Name of Applicant)
The email cover letter to your application must include the following attachments:
1. Application for LES Employment template (Personal Information and 2 work related referee details)
2. One (1) page pitch template for written statement addressing all of the selection criteria
3. Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (with supporting documents and evidence of resume claims if any)
Closing date for applications is Sunday 22 April 2018, 11:59pm.
Applicants will be shortlisted and will undergo English-language testing prior to an interview with the selection panel.
If you have not been requested to attend an interview within four weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Further information on how to apply for the job can be found in the ‘Applicant Information Pack’ posted in the Consulate website: http://www.hcmc.vietnam.embassy.gov.au/hchi/home.html.