What We Can Offer
• Assign resources, oversee and lead engagement teams to deliver consulting assignments on-schedule and within the company’s profitability targets.
• Execute and deliver engagement deliverables on-schedule and within assigned costs when assigned as a leader of an engagement team.
• Develop new consulting business either with existing or new clients.
• Lead and develop staff to ensure their effectiveness in delivering appropriate and accurate advice to clients as part of a cohesive team.
• Actively participate in the global management team and administration of the company’s consulting practice.
• Excellent at critically assessing problems through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Academic or professional experience undertaking market or financial analysis preferably at a professional services firm (consulting, market research, banking/finance) or within industry (FMCG, manufacturing, medical devices, healthcare, etc).
• Takes initiative to identify creative solutions to client and company problems.
• Proven consulting and project management and leadership skills.
• Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure.
• Experience executing on engagements and taking responsibility to ensure project tasks are executed on-time and at the highest level of quality.
• Able to use all MS software products competently at an advanced level. Other software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, STATA, SPSS, ArcEditor, a plus.
• B.A/B.S. degree from a top-ranked university in business, economics, management, engineering or the sciences; an honors degree is a distinct advantage.
• Advanced degree in business, economics, management, engineering or the sciences or professional equivalent an advantage.
• At least 3-5 years of business consulting or other relevant experience with marketing and selling professional services. A minimum 3 years management or team leader work experience.
• Excellent written and oral professional business communication and presentation skills in English and other language.
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
• Vietnamese nationals preferred
Candidates should submit their resume along with a one page cover letter explaining their interest in the position, salary requirements and at least 2 references via Vietnamworks. All submissions and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.