What We Can Offer
As a Consultant, you will be a part of diverse team of individuals with expertise in engineering, the sciences, financial and operational analysis, geographic analysis, and applied economics. You will work independently and in teams with leading Fortune 500 and 1000 companies on engagements that help them build and expand their businesses in Asian markets. As a team leader, you will be responsible for planning and executing on projects in our consulting, M&A, and economic development practices. You will work with managers and directors to present findings to clients’ senior management and C-level executives on strategic, financial, and operational decisions.
Consultants will generally plan organize and deliver consulting engagements under the direction of a Director or Consulting Manager. They will provide strategic analysis and tactical commercial advice to enable the company’s clients to achieve their strategic, operational and financial objectives on schedule, within budget and that exceed client expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead engagement teams and plan, organize, execute and deliver consulting engagements on-schedule and within the company’s profitability targets.
• Execute and deliver engagement deliverables on-schedule and within assigned costs.
• Assist Directors and Consulting Managers develop new consulting business either with existing or new clients.
• Lead and develop staff to ensure their effectiveness in delivering appropriate and accurate advice to clients as part of a cohesive team.
• Contribute to the management and administration of the Company’s consulting practice.
Our goal at Tractus is to help you attain your career goals through rigorous study of business disciplines and hands on experience. We offer our staff a steep learning curve and the ability to prove themselves on multiple engagements both in the field and with clients. We invest in our staff through training in core disciplines and work to mentor them so they can achieve their potential. High performers who can think can critically analyze problems and add value to our company is encouraged to continue on our career tracks. As a talented Consultant, we will help you to progress to management positions where you will be able to operate independently to plan and execute on projects.
• Academic or professional experience undertaking market or financial analysis preferably at a professional services firm (consulting, market research, banking/finance) or within industry (FMCG, manufacturing, medical devices, healthcare, etc.).
• Takes initiative to identify creative solutions to client and company problems.
• Strong consulting and project management skills.
• Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure.
• Experience executing on engagements and taking responsibility to ensure project tasks are executed on-time and at the highest level of quality.
• Demands that all deliverables are accurate and within set formats.
• Able to use all MS software products competently at an advanced level. Other software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, STATA, SPSS, ArcEditor, a plus.
• B.A/B.S. degree from a top-ranked university in business, economics, management, engineering or the sciences; an honors degree is a distinct advantage.
• Advanced degree in business, economics, management, engineering or the sciences or professional equivalent an advantage.
• At least 3-5 years of business consulting or other relevant experience with marketing and selling professional services an advantage.
• Excellent written and oral business communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
• Vietnamese nationality only.
Candidates should submit their resume along with a one page cover letter explaining their interest in the position, salary requirements and at least 2 references to us. All submissions and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.